The “But What Can I Do With It” Series ~ Ramekins
It’s time once again for the “But What Can I Do With It” Series. Besides being beautiful and durable, polish pottery is also extremely versatile. With a little imagination, you can find multiple uses for a single piece of pottery. Our pretty ramekins are a great example of how one small and inexpensive piece can be used throughout your home. Here are just a few ideas of what you can do with our Ramekins:
1. Bake single serving desserts, such as pots de creme or molten chocolate cakes. (Click here for a list of more great food ideas specifically for Ramekins.)
2. Serve chip or vegetable dip.
3. Serve condiments such as sour cream, shredded cheese, or relish.
4. Set it next to your kitchen sink to hold your rings while you wash the dishes.
5. Use it in your bathroom for Q-tips.
6. Place it on your dresser to hold loose change, safety pins, or your favorite earrings.
7. Set it on your desk to hold paper clips or rubber bands.
8. Makes a cute candy dish.
9. Use it as a cooking preparation bowl to hold your chopped onion, minced garlic, diced peppers, or freshly chopped herbs.
Do you have other great uses for these pretty Ramekins? Leave your suggestions in the comments below…