The “But What Can I Do With It” Series ~#5 Loop Handle Bowls
I just love these Loop Handle Bowls! They epitomize the very things that drew me to polish pottery in the first place: it’s unique, it’s beautiful, and it’s versatile. Here are just a few ideas of ways you can put this lovely piece to work in your home.
1) Ice Cream Bowl- Imagine how cute this would be filled with your favorite ice cream. And if you really want to make it special, top that ice cream with hot fudge, whipped cream, and a cherry.
2) Soup Bowl- Warm up on a cold winter day by filling this bowl with your favorite soup or chowder. It’s large enough to hold a generous serving and the loop handle give you something to hold on to until that soup cools off a little bit.
3) Flower Pot- What a great gift idea for Valentine’s Day, Easter, or Mother’s Day! Place some potting soil in the bottom and plant a couple of small plants inside. Very pretty!
4) Serving Bowl for Dips- This bowl would be perfect for serving your hot crab dip, artichoke dip, or any other dip you can think of making. Set it out on the table with a basket of crackers, bread, or vegetables and you’re ready for the party.
5) Anything Holder- Always looking for your keys? Put this pretty bowl on your entry table and now you have a key holder. Put it in your bathroom with rolled up washcloths or fingertip towels. Set it on your nightstand as a pretty container for your small bottle of hand lotion and lip balm.