So what is Polish Pottery anyway?
Polish pottery has been popping up all over the United States in recent years. It’s been featured in magazines like Better Homes and Gardens. You can find pieces in stores and online. But if you’ve never seen it before, you might be wondering just what exactly is so great about it. So here are 5 great reasons to check out polish pottery for yourself.
1) Polish Pottery is handmade. Polish Pottery is made by hand out of white clay found in Boleslawiec, Poland. The patterns are all hand stamped and/or hand designed by local artists. This means that each piece is slightly different, which adds to the charm of the pottery.
2) There’s something for everyone. There are hundreds of patterns available in Polish Pottery. Everything from the traditional peacock eye pattern, to beautiful flower patterns. There are seasonal patterns too! Snowmen for Christmas, stars and stripes for 4th of July…you name it and they make it.
3) Durability. I use my Polish Pottery every day and it still looks beautiful. It’s microwave safe, oven safe, and dishwasher safe. It doesn’t chip easily, and it evenly distributes heat to your food.
4) The endless ability to mix and match. Remember those hundreds of patterns we talked about earlier, well you can mix and match them to your heart’s content. Many of the pieces feature similar colors, so they look great together on your table. Decide that you’re bored with stars and peacock eyes, you can always buy a few Blue Tulip or Blue Poppy patterns to mix in. Endless possibilities means endless fun!
5) It’s simply beautiful. If you’ve never seen it before, stop by our website (http://www.thepolishpotterygarden.com) and take a look at our inventory. It really does speak for itself.